- Self-climbing hoist mode
- MotionCue3D object control
- Visualize movements in Cast WYSIWYG
- Third-party integration through PosiStageNet
CyberMotion’s state of the art hoists set a new world standard for lifting.
Developed to meet the unique, uncompromising needs of the entertainment industry, all actuators are competitively priced and road-ready for global use.
CyberMotion™ actuators offer you the ultimate creative experience in creating complex 2D and 3D movement using multiple actuators in single or group formations.
Easy maintenance and extremely short set-up and tear-own times make our actuators both time and cost efficient.
- Designed to meet the most demanding entertainment requirements
- Road-ready with auto ranging input voltage for global use (175-440V, 50/60 Hz)
- Part of the plug & play CyberMotion™ family
- Compliant with all applicable international safety standards
and codes of practice (EN61508/DIN56950/BS/FEM)
- Compact all-in-one design including drive-unit and motion controller
- Absolute positioning (0.1 mm) for basic repetitive to complex 2D and 3D movements
- Elevated duty cycle (60%) for fast lifting of heavy loads
- Network controlled E-stop and Dead Man’s Handle without additional cabling